- All employees and employers want time spent at work to be used as efficiently as possible. However, it is easy to forget that the basis for achieving satisfactory results is a good work-life balance. In other words, internal harmony. Only relaxed, satisfied employees will achieve their goals and bring measurable benefits to their organisation.
- In the creation of Porto Office, the issue of work wellness, which can be defined in terms of employee welfare, was crucial to us. As a result, a number of amenities were designed to ensure work-life balance, to support the passions and interests of employees, and to ensure a pleasant working environment.
- Employees have access to a green patio located in Porto Office building A, which is a private internal garden with a minimalist style.
- The space around the buildings will be used to organise open sports meetings, such as group runs to start the day actively, and yoga sessions to aid relaxation after a long day at work.
- The outdoor gym and ping pong table provide an active breath of fresh air at any time of the day.
- The building surroundings enable relaxation in the fresh air – deckchairs and garden furniture will be available on the patio in the spring/summer season and sun shade sails ensure plenty of shade to relax in.
- A healthy and tasty meal provides energy to work, so the office canteen will pay special attention to the quality of meals.
- The numerous bike paths allow employees to commute to the workplace by bike, avoiding the morning traffic and introducing vital movement into their daily routine.
Dodatkowo planowana jest organizacja szeregu wydarzeń cyklicznych, spośród których warto wymienić:
- In addition, a series of cyclical events will be organised, including:
- Christmas markets
- Book exchanges